Each spring, the medical student members of the South Dakota State Medical Association and American Medical Association host the Run for Your Life 5K , an event for runners and walkers in Vermillion, Sioux Falls and the surrounding areas. The goals of the event are to raise awareness about health and wellness and support a local Vermillion charity. This year, all proceeds of the race will support the Vermillion Food Pantry. The race will take place on Saturday, April 6th, 2013, at 10AM, with registration beginning at 9AM. Runners, walkers, and leashed dogs are all welcome!
We look forward to seeing you this year as we try to make this event bigger and better every year!
Click above to register online, or register by mail-in entry
(form can also be dropped off at the Student Affairs Office)
- What: Run for Your Life Benefit 5k
- Where: Sanford School of Medicine
414 E Clark Street, Vermillion, SD 57069
- When: Saturday, April 6th, 2013, Registration at 9AM, Race at 10AM
- Registration includes a T-Shirt, snacks, and water after the race
- Those who do not pre-register by March 15th will not be guaranteed a T-Shirt
This Year's Charity
Vermillion Food Pantry; Vermillion, SD